Are you an evangelist or evangelista at heart? Do you have a burning desire to travel the world spreading your God-given message? One of the questions I am most often asked is: How do I get started as a speaker?
Find out how.
In your two-day private consultation, we will:
- Discern your calling
- Identify your unique spiritual gifts and charism
- Construct your theme
- Establish your brand
- Define and “5-Step Strategize” your goals
- Determine your professional structure (honoraria, contracts, terms, website, social media, etc.)
- Hone your delivery
- Explore the challenges in public ministry
- Determine your obstacles
- Learn to prevent burn-out
- Prepare you to get noticed
Do you have a book to write? Do you want to get your podcast, article, or book published? Do you want to know the inside scoop on publishing or the nuts and bolts of writing something that can actually be published?
Whether your questions are about writing or publishing, the publishing consultation track will help you:
- Find your voice
- Craft your message
- Improve your writing
- Make the point
- Apply the applicable application
- Discern a self-publishing or traditional path
- Develop the product (self-publishing – editing, design, marketing, sales, etc. & podcasting – equipment, recording, producing, hosting, etc.)
- Develop a proposal (traditional)
- Prepare the pitch (traditional)
- Open author-publisher communication (traditional)
- Demystify the professional structure (platform, contracts, negotiations, agents, etc.)
Consultations are scheduled 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Friday and/or Saturday at the Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN. Fees are $1500 for one full day (choose six objectives), or $2000 for two, and include: resort accommodations; breakfast, working lunch, evening cocktails; and materials. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required in advance with balance due by 30 days prior to the event. Travel, entertainment, and evening meal expenses are not included.
Consultations are also available via phone, Skype, or Google Hangout, and are $300 per a la carte objective, up to seven; thereafter, full track rates apply (see bullet points, above).
Click here to check Sonja’s availability, then email MaryKatherine for inquiries and scheduling: hello @ biblestudyevangelista . com.